Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Here you go David.

This post is dedicated to David who thinks my blog is stupid and useless.
Apparently I'm sounding too much like the typical blogger who has no life and blogs her feelings.
I will tell what happened to me today as bluntly as possible:
I went to American Heritage.
I went to my dorm, ate breakfast, then did homework.
I went to Physical Science.
I sat in the Clyde Engineering Building and listened to David insult me.
I went to my Physical Science Lab.
I went to my dorm.
I went to dinner.
I had my dorm cleaning check.
I hung out with Kim, Misha, and Annie.
I hope now you are satisfied with my mundane blog post David.

3 comments:

  1. i blog like this all the time.
    well usually when i don't feel like being explicitly descriptive.
    which is often.
    anywho...
    i love you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't know you. But I'm following your blog because you have a picture of Queen at the top. You rock.

    That is all.

    ReplyDelete