Friday, September 10, 2010

Are you guys having a party?

This week has been very fun.
I have way too much money on my dining card, so Megan P. and I decided to go to the vending machines late one night and ended up getting ripped off several times by the drink machine.
The next day we decided to go to the creamery to buy groceries that we don't need. I bought two packs of expensive tuna, a half gallon of milk, a four-pack of yogurt, applesauce, soup, and a lifetime supply of gum. The total: $15. I have never before been frustrated with having to spend money as fast as I can. Maybe I'll just buy multiple loaves of bread and feed the ducks at the pond by Rape Hill. Some guy asked Megan and I if we were planning a party. Obviously. Those tuna sandwiches will be excellent with the applesauce. I don't think he understood my sarcastic response.
Last night was also very entertaining. After a fantastically fun ward prayer, I went with some friends to the Tanner Building and stole some candy from a conference room on the fourth floor. Rebellious I know. Then we rode in the elevator and knelt in prayer in a half circle. Although no one came upon us like we had hoped, it was very funny and we will try again in the near future. We also spied on a girl playing the piano and recording hymns. We plan to replace the emergency evacuation sled used for the stairs with an old fashioned metal sled.
I'm hoping the rest of the year will be this entertaining.

No comments:

Post a Comment